Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year’s Resolutions


New Year’s Resolutions for Internet Addicts
  1. I will try to figure out why I really need 7 e-mail addresses.
  2. I resolve to back up my 40GB hard drive daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or maybe...
  3. I will spend less than five hour a day on the Internet.
  4. I will think of a password other than "password."
  5. I will not spend my money on Ebay.
  6. I will stop sending e-mail, IM and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.
  7. When I hear a funny joke, I will not reply, "LOL... LOL!"
  8. When I subscribe to a newsgroup or mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it.
  9. I will stop using, "So, what's your URL?" as a pickup line.
  10. Watch more TV. I've been missing some good stuff.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, resolusinya banyakan merubah kebiasaan niey hehehehe... ^o^

Anonymous said...

LOL.. LOL..
LOL..
LOL..

Duh, jaman dulu banged ga siy pk LOL, jaman2nya gw msh malang melintang di mIrc. LOL (again....) :D:D

Sani said...

Ha ha .. hari gene gak pake LOL lagi sih .. dah pake emoticons mbak .. :)

Katherine said...

LOL LOL!!!

Pitshu said...

Happy New Year 2008
Wish u all the best yah ^^

`.¨☆¨geLLy¨☆¨.´ said...

happy new year 2008 plus 1429 H,satu lagi tahun baru....blm heee...

pokoknya new year terus,doa terbaikku untukmu sani

Pucca said...

kayanya susah tuh resolusinya hehe..kebiasaan gak gampang diubah hehe :P