Thursday, November 6, 2008

Legal Alien in Singapore - Day 3

Wednesday, 29th October 2008 Yes, it’s Orchard road at night, one of Singapore's “must visit” places. And it’s shopping heaven for the ladies. I have to admit that Singaporeans have a good taste for fashion and style. But, as I walk through these crowded pedestrians, I wonder why every food courts are always full of people? Do the Singaporeans prefer this type of habit, or they simply can’t cook? Sorry, no offense, it’s only a thought. I also try the GPS maps using wireless internet when enjoying the walk. Very useful when you’re getting lost and don’t know where to go. In the end, I just felt tired after walking all the way through Orchard road. You will be amazed by the malls and plazas surrounding it. A few of them have a banner for the Halloween party and promos to attract visitors.

No comments: