Thursday, November 6, 2008

Legal Alien in Singapore - Day 4

Thursday, 30th October 2008 This is my last night in Singapore. I visit Bugis Junction mall to have my meal there. The food court was crowded as always. Maybe the price is not that expensive and they provide more menu variations. There are Korean, Japanese, Western, and even Nasi Padang! I pass for this one; I eat that a lot in Indonesia. So, I try my luck by choosing Nasi Curry just because I haven’t tasted anything spicy for the last 3 days. No more places to visit and I really don’t feel up to it. Must pack all my stuff and prepare all the things together. Just want to have a good sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shop til you drop. That's what every singaporean girl will say. To select my choices, I sometimes visit http://www.visitors.sg/singapore-shopping.asp for new shopping destination ideas.