Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Using ImTOO DVD Ripper

Just tested using one of the popular software for DVD ripper from ImTOO Software Studio, DVD Ripper Platinum. Never try to convert one of my favorites DVD movies to my Google Android-based mobile phone. Hopefully can accompany me in a trip by watching movies using my phone next weekend.

After a quick installation, the software is ready to begin ripping from DVD to AVI. Conversion feature are extensive, can convert to different type of format such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, XviD and many more to mostly existing portable players.

Although the software has a lot of options, the interface and layout are quite nice and makes me feel easy to use for a beginner. The default setting is using high quality version, remember to change it to different optimization that suit your needs.

For more details you can visit their site here and mac version here.

3 comments:

zenetik said...

An amazing blog, i really enjoyed your latest posts.

Free poker money
Free poker bankroll

Mike Niller said...

Hello,

i want to say thank you for a great job you've done on your blog.
I have a software download website and I also write articles for people to help them with their computers and software. Is it possible to place this article on your blog as a guest post?

Regards,
Andy G.

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com