Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cell phone jokes

Leaving Minnesota for Colorado, I decide to stop at one of those rest areas on the side of the road. I go in the washroom. The first stall was taken, so I went in the second stall. I just sat down when I heard a voice from the next stall... - "Hi there, how is it going?" Okay, I am not the type to strike conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road. I didn't know what to say so; finally, I said: - "Not bad..." Then the voice says: - "So, what are you doing?" I am starting to find that a bit weird, but I say: - "Well, I'm going back to Colorado..." Then I hear the person say all flustered: - "Look, I'll call you back; every time I ask you a question, this idiot in the next stall keeps answering me."

1 comment:

shiera said...

haha! so funny... and a good reminder too: Don't answer back if you're not sure you're the one who's being asked.